Top 3 Pick
Shop by Price, Size & Type
|Monitor by Price||Monitor By Size||Monitor by Type|
|10000/-||20 Inch||Smart Monitors|
|20000/-||24 Inch||4k Monitor|
3 Hot New Release
Samsung Smart Monitor
Refresh Rate 60 Hz
Refresh Rate 144 Hz
Refresh Rate 75 Hz
Are you looking for the best monitor in India, but can’t find any good option? Well, this is a pretty common scenario among most buyers who aren’t attentive to these subjects.
A good Monitor for PC consists of several essential parameters like great resolution, excellent viewing angles, adequate brightness and much more. Finalizing a monitor seems easy, but you have to be careful about the requirement.
From streaming web series on the computer monitor to play games, the display panel is monitor must be good enough for the requirement. A buyer might prefer going with a reputed brand and he/she may opt for a monitor with a gaming label on it. Don’t do it.
It seems harsh, but labels tell the half-truth to the story. You can search for an affordable gaming monitor that offers a 144hz refresh rate with excellent colour accuracy for less than 7,000 INR. Are those products that great? Here comes the truth part.
Manufacturers in China build such monitors in large numbers that can be labelled by any buyer (considering that he/she will buy hundreds of units). These products are highly appealing, but they don’t get you the job done.
To figure out a reliable monitor, we curated a list of critical factors that helps in the selection process. Meanwhile, we are offering a list of the top 10 best monitors for all use case scenarios that you can currently buy in India. Let’s start this quick monitor buying journey with a short introduction to top monitor brands in India.
Top Brands of Best Selling Monitors in India
The Indian market is flooded with all the reputed monitor manufacturers from around the globe. Some brands are doing great with sales whereas some lack behind due to reasons like a high price, extra-ordinary features, or less exposure in particular regions. However, we are listing the best-selling monitor brands based on their figures –
Which Monitor is best for the Eyes?
Curved monitors are considered the best for content consumption, playing games and a lot of other purposes. If you are looking forward to the purchase of a reliable monitor that doesn’t cause any strain on your eyes, then the curved monitors are highly reliable in these ways.
The main factor that impacts eyesight is poor brightness and distortion that might require you to pay more attention to the screen. On the other hand, blue light is more impactful to the eyes than any other. There are monitors in the market that offer eye protection in the form of blue-light reducer.
What is the Best Size for Monitor?
The monitor comes in three different size options these days and all of them serve a great purpose based on the specific use case scenario. To land on the desired option, you can look at the common size option and its advantages –
24 Inch – For everyday use in office work, scrolling through web pages or basic media consumption, 24 inches monitor size is perfect for most people.
27 Inch –When it comes to getting the power of a large display to edit videos, scroll through videos and edit timelines, 27 inches monitors offer the sweet spot for most types of jobs.
32 Inch –Gamers who are playing from a little distance from the monitor (considering the width of the table), you can say that 32 inches monitor is the most reliable option.
You can consider your use case scenario to figure out the optimal size for your monitor. If you like to play games as well as work on the same monitor, then 27 inches provide the best option.
10 Best Monitor in India
Most monitors available in the Indian market provide a vast range of features, but how to know which monitor is perfect for you? Easy! Just go for a reputed brand that offers key functionality like excellent brightness, thin bezel, and higher refresh rate with connectivity options. Let’s get started –
#1 Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch Monitor
Acer monitors are top-selling in India and the key reason is amazing features for an affordable price point. This 21.5-inch monitor offers high definition (HD) resolution with immaculate image quality. You are getting a 75hz refresh rate and 178˚ wide viewing angle for office use as well as to play games. You are getting VGA as well as HDMI connectivity options to connect your PC as well as your laptop so that you can switch between. Nonetheless, blue light filters add up to all the features and make this product easy to choose from.
- Excellent viewing angles with decent brightness.
- AMD FreeSync technology reduces screen tearing.
- You get 11 levels of dark level adjustments.
- Blue light shield to protect eyes from blue light damage.
#2 Samsung IPSLF24T350FHWXXL Monitor
The second monitor on our list is a 24 inch IPS monitor with minimal bezels to make your experience great. This monitor works on IPS LCD technology that is great for excellent brightness and better contrast ratio. Freesync and Game mode make the gaming experience better for users. Meanwhile, this monitor can be used for other purposes also. The display is slim and looks great on the desk. So, all the key features look intact.
- The thin bezel and thin profile of the monitor look amazing.
- The colours pop through the display with high brightness.
- Flicker-free technology ensures better usability.
- No blue light elimination feature.
#3 LG Ultragear Gaming Monitor
LG is making some of the best gaming monitors in recent years and their claim of sRGB 99% with HDR10 ensures the best functionality. HDR10 is the key feature that you can find widely popular in recent years. This monitor provides a 144hz refresh rate along with height adjustment as well as tilt and so on. Along with these features, you are getting a full HD display that provides the amazing colour. From editing photos to watching movies, you are going to love this monitor.
- HDR10 support makes this monitor top-notch.
- Brightness is excellent and everything pops through the display.
- Perfect for gaming as well as video editing purposes.
- Slightly expensive, but surely reasonable for the features.
#4 Dell 24 inch Monitor
Dell monitors are stunning in terms of looks and their overall design factor. With this 24 inch monitor, you are getting extra-thin bezels on three sides with a slightly large chin with Dell branding. The display is full HD with a matte finish to ensure less reflection while working on a project that requires the highest colour accuracy. This modern-looking monitor provides a 178˚ viewing angle and all the necessary ports to connect a laptop, PC or other devices with it.
- Reduces blue-light emission to prevent eye damage.
- Works on IPS technology and provides great colour accuracy.
- Height and tilt adjustments are handy.
- Slightly overpriced as it only has a 75hz refresh rate.
#5 BenQ GW2780 27-inch Monitor
when it comes to the purchase of an affordable but reliable monitor then you can easily go with BenQ. Well, a monitor that focuses on eye protection while using the monitor for long hours is none other than the BenQ GW2780 27-inch. This monitor comes in many sizes with height adjustment functionality in top sized options. This monitor has a 1080p panel that provides beautiful picture quality and you can easily game on this monitor. This monitor has a 72% NTSC Colour Gamut. It is decent, but no other monitor offers this much accuracy in this price range. The only drawback is the 60hz refresh rate which might feel lacking in some situations.
- No doubt that 72% NTSC Colour Gamut is noticeable.
- The picture quality for this size is brilliant.
- Smart cable management functionality always comes in handy.
- Adaptive eye care with brightness adjustment is excellent.
- 60 Hz refresh rate is a major drawback here.
#6 MSI Pro MP242P 24 Inch Monitor
Even though MSI is not selling their monitors in a figure like the other brands, its products are still overwhelming. From the high refresh rate to excellent viewing angles and amazing brightness, you are getting all the essential features with this monitor. The anti-glare display helps professionals to avoid issues like reflection while working on colour sensitive projects. The ability to adjust the height is impressive and offers the best in case scenario. Even, MSI is offering built-in speakers that most brand doesn’t offer in this price range.
- Built-in speakers come in handy when you want to work quietly.
- The monitor provides vivid colours with an excellent brightness option.
- The build quality is overwhelming and height adjustment adds up to the functionality.
- The plastic build quality might feel slightly cheaper.
#7 LG 24 Inches IPS Monitor
The IPS technology is waving in the monitor industry and the key reason is the excellent contrast ratio. Monitors are designed to be used from a close distance so there are fewer chances of light distortion. With LG 24 Inches IPS monitor, you can find better viewing angles. This monitor offers full HD resolution with a 75hz refresh rate. The finishing of the display panel is matte and you will love this monitor for most use cases. The gaming on this monitor is excellent due to the vivid and bright colours. Other functionalities like AMD Freesync, Motion Blur Reduction, Black Stabilizer, and Dynamic Action Sync ensure perfect gaming.
- The best option for gaming purposes.
- All the necessary connectivity ports along with a headphone option.
- Tilt stand and VESA mount compatible for office users.
#8 Lenovo D-Series Monitor
Lenovo is a wonderful brand of laptops and computers, and their Lenovo D-Series monitor is one of the top-selling. The monitor’s refresh rate is 75 Hz and it comes with a 27-inch FHD resolution. It is a compatible device made with top-notch technology that takes care of eyes and offers Flickr-free visuals. It includes three years warranty and all the other features that you can find in a common monitor. The best part is, that this monitor offers a smooth gaming experience that eliminates the barriers while playing the game.
- The design of this monitor is ultra-slim.
- The viewing angle is great such as 178°.
- It is made using eye care technology to minimize eye strain.
- The build quality is slightly cheaper.
#9 Samsung 27 inch M5 Smart Monitor
The Samsung 27 inch smart monitor comes along with various special features. The best part of the product is it can be connected with mobile to use the apps and go for videoconferencing, documents, and browsing. Anyone can use this monitor from anywhere since it can be controlled with the remote, which boosts the productivity of office use. It includes the optimal brightness that has the feature of a sensational picture from day or night.
- The smart monitor can be used in-game mode.
- The brightness of the picture on a laptop can be adjusted.
- The product is lightweight.
- The USB cable is not included.
#10 Zebster (Zebr0nics) ZEB-V16HD 15.4″ HD LED Monitor
The Zebster is a wonderful product with a screen size of 39.1 cm. The specific use of the laptop can be done for education, and the controlling of the instrument can be done from a distance due to the top-notch features. The refresh rate of the laptop is 60 Hz. The best part of the laptop is it includes the ultra-wide game view that amplifies avid gamers’ fun. Players can go for playing the soccer games that will drive them crazy from play by the appliance.
- It has wall mountable.
- The design of the product is slim and sleek.
- It can be controlled from a distance.
- The surface of the monitor is glossy.
Buying guide to choose the best monitor
There are more than 20 factors you can consider for buying a reliable monitor. The important ones are listed below –
Monitor Display Technology
LED and LCD are the two popular monitor display technologies that you can choose from. The key difference is easy to trace with the contrast ratio as LEDs are better in this criteria. However, the lifespan of an LCD monitor is considerably better.
- LED display – LED monitors use small LEDs to illuminate the screen. Higher the pixel number, the higher the number of diodes. Thus, when a dark scene appears on the screen, particular pixels can turn off to create the best black to white contrast. Overall saying, LEDs provide better dimming zones, but the cost is a major drawback among buyers of this technology.
- LCD – LCD means Liquid Crystal Monitors. In this technology, a layer of polarized glass is used in the creation of colours and it is backlit by thousands of white diodes, so the colours themselves cannot produce their light. There is the best colour reproduction, like inky black and accurate colours with this type. As a result, a pleasance experience is easy to expect here. The only flaw is the contrast ratio.
Monitor display resolution
Monitor display resolution refers to the clarity of the text and images. They appear in smaller sizes to fit with the screen. A higher pixel count means a higher resolution and it tends to offer better clarity. Choosing a higher number in terms of resolution should be the priority among buyers. The common resolution option available in the market are –
- 2K resolution – It is the monitor display resolution that falls in the 2000-pixel range. The display of this resolution is the best for office, photo editing, video editing and gaming purposes. The official name of the 2k resolution is Quad HD.
- 4k resolution – 4K is the resolution with ultra-high definition. Whether you are running Adobe Premier Pro, Lightroom or Steam, you can get the best clarity with this resolution.
- UHD display resolution – UHD display operates similarly to a QLED TV. These have both LED backlight and LCD screen to offer a pleasant experience. When you choose UHD display resolution, you can get an improved colour and brightness. It is lower than the 4k resolution, but most manufacturers term these monitor UHD based on 1080p specification.
- QHD display resolution – It is the resolution with 2560*1440 pixels. These are four-time than an HD display monitor. If you are on a budget but don’t want to go with a low-quality monitor, then QHD is the sweet spot for most buyers.
Picture quality plays a vital role in the selection of an office as well as gaming monitors. To get better picture quality, you can consider PPI (pixel per inch) count as well as overall resolution
Monitor Refresh rate
One of the most important factors to consider is the refresh rate. The number of rates that the monitor requires to refresh the screen image. If the rate is higher, a smoother image is provided while playing the game. As a result, the gamers will get a responsive experience with beating the competitor. So, you need to choose a gaming computer with a higher refresh rate.
The following important factor to consider is the response time. Most gamers pay attention to the response time factor as a millisecond delay can make you win or lose the game. If you are passionate about FPS, or shooter games then you should choose a monitor with the lowest response time. To make things easier to understand, every pixel on the screen refreshes at high speed. The response time is all about the time taken in refreshing every pixel on the screen. Most of the monitors made for gamers offer 3ms delay or latency. No doubt 3 milliseconds is very fast, but there are monitors with 1ms response time also.
Choosing a flexible budget for an everyday monitor is essential to get a reliable product. A monitor within the price range of 10K to 15K INR offers excellent value but no flashy features. On the other hand, 15K to 20K is the sweet spot for most buyers. Having a budget of around 15K is recommended if you want an office monitor that offers eyes protection as well as other necessary features.
HDMI Cable Support
Gone are the days when VGA port was normal in every monitor and HDMI was a new thing. Most monitors in today’s time come with 2 HDMI ports and 1 VGA port to connect your monitor to the laptop, PC and other devices. Most office and home users won’t even need too many ports but it is a feature that you must consider.
The viewing angle of a monitor is all about the field of view for the user from the optimal sitting distance. If you are sitting in front of a monitor and the content on the monitor feels distorted on the sides, then this monitor is of no use even though it has a 4K resolution. The viewing angle plays an important role in the quality media browsing experience. Always choose a monitor with at least 180˚ or higher viewing angle.
Value for money
You need to select a monitor that is worth the investment. Most buyers pay attention to the resolution factor only but you should check key features like Brightness, Pixel per Inch value, brightness and other features that you want. After that, you should make a list of monitors that offer the given features. Once you are done making a list, you can finalize the best value for money option.
Monitors usually have a plastic body to keep them lightweight as well as under a certain price point. Unlike Apple, most brands focus on the value for money factor as well as the competition. So, we can say that expensive a premium build quality under 15K INR is not easy.
Backlight bleeding is the leaking light feature of the monitor. Monitors have been mounted in the back and some manufacturers put LED lights behind to create a light bleeding effect on the wall. When you watch movies or play games, this backlight bleeding feature looks phenomenal.
These are the key factors that matter the most when choosing a genuine monitor for your work. Hope, the list of our top curated products and the buying guide will assist you during this purchase. In case, you think that we forgot to mention anything important, let us know in the comments below.